вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

cindy lynch thunderbolt marina




Well, Iapos;ve been working 10 hour shifts this week and Iapos;m already kind of wiped. �I have two more to go. �I am grateful that my coworkers and most of our customers are good people to spent all this time with.

This week I must replace the washers in my dripping bathroom sink. �Iapos;m grateful that the internet has clear directions on how to do this.

I must also cook and prepare food for next weekapos;s lunches. Iapos;m loving the carrot, brussel sprouts and chili soup, but I donapos;t think Iapos;ll try the bell pepper soup again. �On the advice of a customer, I tried quinoa, but it wasnapos;t my thing. �Iapos;ll definitely get a few more cans of beans. �Iapos;m looking forward to trying a recipe for vegan chowder I found. �I just have to find the imitation prawns at one of my local stores. �Iapos;m also going to try some baked dishes, and I want to create something like a fishcake, but with all vegetables. �It may be time to try a different type of tofu, too.

ethicon inc, cindy lynch thunderbolt marina, cindy lynn, cindy lynn allen.



Комментариев нет: